Reporting Workbench for Oracle E-Business Suite is a powerful and robust reporting application for creating simple to complex reports for any organization. Reporting Workbench provides 100% Web-based, real-time access to meaningful data for your business users. It’s the operational reporting solution you always wanted, your users need, and your management team will thank you for.
Key Business Benefits
- No Need for Training – Reporting Workbench has the same user interface as the Oracle E-Business Suite, thus eliminating the need for training. Save significant time and dollars, and enable users to be more efficient in their data analysis from Day One!
- Pre-Built Reports – Our application features over 700 industry standard reports, with drill down and across capabilities out of the box. These include both traditional-style Web-based reports, as well as dashboards.
- Excel Is Now Your Friend – Reporting Workbench can transport any of your reports into Excel and enable live data refreshes. And, it strictly enforces data security, and maintains your personal formatting and calculations.
- Multiple Output Formats – Among your options are: Smart Grid, PDF, HTML, Excel, Excel Publisher, Pivot Online, HTML Pivot, Excel Pivot, RTF, and CSV. Wow!!
- Safe and Secure – Reporting Workbench honors Oracle Applications’ security. Having one security model to maintain keeps it easy, and gives you the peace of mind knowing that your data is secure.
- Advanced Analytics – With Reporting Workbench, you can analyze your data visually with charts, graphs, and the underlying details, in a single report interface. Select a report and choose your visualization to best analyze the data and change them ‘on the fly’.
- Step-by-Step Wizards – Whether you’re a new user or an industry veteran, our intuitive, easily understood wizards allow you to create reports with a few clicks of the mouse, ensuring everyone gets the report they need without the usual delays associated with new reports.
- Powerful Document Bursting – With Reporting Workbench, you can schedule a single report and split it dynamically by the parameters you choose. This allows you to email multiple recipients or distribution lists only the data they need!
- Save Time –Reporting Workbench enables you to produce ad hoc reports in minutes, and rich dashboards in less than 1 hour.
- Eye-Opening Quality – As Rapid Workbench fully integrates with Oracle BI Publisher, you’ll be amazed at the clear, vibrant, pixel-perfect reports that are created
- Eliminate Runaway Risks – With its many features for reporting administrators, Rapid Workbench eliminates the risk of runaway reports.
- Conversion Convenience – You’re equipped with a dynamic utility that easily imports Discoverer reports to Reporting Workbench.
- Upgrade Risks Are No More – Rapid Workbench employs the same technology that is used by Oracle Corporation to build the E-Business Suite applications. That means no upgrade risks when you go from Release 11i to Release 12.